CONTENT ON OUR SITE
1. All content on this site including but not limited to all design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof is protected by copyrights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights which are owned by or licensed to www.puertobanusguide.com. You may view this site and are welcome to print hard copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use. All other copying whether in electronic, hard copy or other format is prohibited and all other rights reserved.
2. No representation or warranty is made as to whether the information available in this site complies with the regulatory regime of countries from which the pages in this site are not to be accessed.
3. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is accurate, complete and up-to-date, we cannot guarantee it. Any reliance on the information contained in this site is entirely at your own risk. We make no warranties or representations as to the truth, accuracy or completeness of the information or materials contained on the site.
4. Although we endeavour to ensure that the standard of the site remains high and the continuity of the site is maintained, due to the nature of software and the internet, no guarantee is given of uninterrupted or error free access to or running of this site or the transactions conducted through it and we shall not be liable for any failure in processing your details due to software or internet errors or unavailability, or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
5. We do not endorse any of the organisations that appear on the site or any of their offerings. If you decide to appoint any of these organisations to work on your behalf on any other capacity, the contract will be directly between you and the relevant organisation. We will have no contractual involvement, and will not be liable in contract or otherwise for any products, information, materials or services provided to you by any of these organisations. No guarantees or warranties, including to (but not limited to) any express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular use or purpose, are made by Puertobanusguide.com with respect to such information.
Puertobanusguide.com (including its employees and agents) assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of the information herein, or in any respect for the content of such information, including (but not limited to) errors or omission, the accuracy or reasonableness of factual or scientific assumptions, studies or conclusions, the defamatory nature of statements, ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights and the violation of property, privacy or personal rights of others.
LINKS AND ADVERTISERS
1. This site may contain links to sites operated by third parties. Such links are provided for convenience only and we have no control over their individual content. We therefore expressly make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked sites nor as to the suitability or quality of any of their products or services and nor do we accept responsibility for the content and information on the linked sites.
2. Advertisements and technical information contained herein is provided to Puertobanusguide.com by its advertisers. While Puertobanusgudie.com makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this web site, Puertobanusguide.com does not endorse, approve or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness or correct sequencing of such information. Use of such information is voluntary and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, and manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favoring by Puertobanusguide.com.
3. Links to this site may not be included in any other site without our prior written consent.
1. Any personal information which we receive via this site will be used only (i) by us and for any future communications with you by us and/or companies specifically selected by us as offering services or products in which you may be interested or (ii) to customise the content of our site for your particular needs or (iii) to provide you with the best possible user experience or (iv) to make product improvements to the site.
3. We may log your IP address (which indicates the location of your computer on the Internet) for the purpose of systems administration and troubleshooting.
4. We may use log files to help us understand how visitors use our site. We may use this information in aggregate for statistical analysis. Logged information is not linked to any other information that personally identifies the user. We may use this aggregated information in reports to estate agents who use the site.
5. On occasion we carry out surveys or other promotional activities which may be for your own benefit or for more general interest. Participation in any survey is entirely optional.
6. If you provide your e-mail address in order to submit an enquiry, comment or request for further information, we may contact you regarding your enquiry, comment or request. We may also send e-mails to you about the services that we offer.
7. From time to time we may provide your information to our marketing department for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We may occasionally contact you including by post, email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
8. You may be asked to provide additional personal information directly to content providers accessible through this site if you wish event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including without limitation strikes, lock-outs, and other industrial disputes, break-down of systems or network access, fire, explosion or accident failure of any third party telecommunications or service provider.
9. If you do not wish us to contact you, send you information, provide your personal data to third parties or if you have any enquiries about the accuracy of your personal information or you would like information which is no longer current to be removed then please contact us at email@example.com
10. We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. As required by the Data Protection Act 1998, we follow strict security procedures and take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is not damaged, destroyed, or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorised access to it. We may from time to time require you to cooperate with our security checks before we disclose information to you.
11. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to protect the personal data of users of this site, we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise misused by unauthorised persons.
2. To the extent to which your use of this site causes loss or damage to any person, you agree to indemnify us (and our employees and directors) and the providers immediately on demand in relation to any such losses or damages attributable to us or such providers, that may arise from such use.
3. We do not endorse, oppose or edit any opinions expressed by users of the site. We are not responsible for the accuracy or truthfulness of advice or information provided via the site and are not responsible for the consequences of acting on such information.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. We disclaim and exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever incurred including any direct, consequential or indirect loss or damage or any loss or damage to goodwill or profits or any anticipated loss of savings incurred by you or loss of data or loss our permission and to prevent unauthorised access to it. We may from time to time require you to cooperate with our security checks before we disclose information to you.
3. We shall not be liable to you for any breach of conditions of use or any failure to provide or delay in us providing our services through our site resulting from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including without limitation strikes, lock-outs, and other industrial disputes, break-down of systems or network access, fire, explosion or accident failure of any third party telecommunications or service provider.
We operate a system to ensure that all customer feedback is dealt with fairly and consistently and is properly recorded. If you think that our service could be improved in any way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org