Lawyer / Legal ConsultantJob Reference LC01
We are looking for a Lawyer for our Legal Consultancy department in our offices located in Marbella. The role involves mainly dealing with new clients, who are mostly English speaking. Therefore, the successful candidate will have to be not only perfectly bilingual in English and Spanish, but will also have to be an outgoing and friendly person. Base salary is 18,000 EUR GPA, but incentives could easily double (and triple) this figure.
Please make sure you meet the requirements before submitting your CVs.
Role Description and Conditions
- Salary 18,000 EUR GPA plus interesting variable incentives based on results (you will be expected to reach minimum objectives which will result in a gross salary above 40,000 PA)
- Working Hours - 9:00-14:00 and 15:00-18:00 from Monday to Friday.
- Indefinite contract with 6 month trial period
- Immediate start
- Role involves dealing mostly with new clients, via telephone, Internet and face-to-face.
- Excellent professional working environment, and centrally located in Marbella
Roles & Responsibilities
- Dealing with incoming request of new clients. These come mainly from our various websites and through the phone.
- Arranging meetings with new clients to analyze their circumstances and offer them the most suitable package of legal services for their case.
- Work closely with other departments and other Lawyers in the firm with expertise in all the different fields for the purpose of offering the best legal advice to every one of our potential clients.
- Writing Articles and content for the web, like Q&As, blogs, posts in forums, etc.
Skills & Qualification - Obligatory
- Perfectly bilingual in English & Spanish
- Able to write professionally in both English & Spanish
- Outgoing & Friendly Person
- Extremely well organized & well presented
- Ambitious and enthusiastic with drive and devotion to the highest quality of work
- Experience in Spanish property Law.
- A degree in Spanish Law
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
Skills and Qualification – Desired
- Experience in other law areas like Inheritance, Tax & Corporate Law.
- Comfortable working online and with internet technologies
- Knowledge of other languages is a bonus